Q:hey...i am opening a small boutique shop bt i want it to be different n stylish.how would u make that happen
There are a number of factors that we will need to consider so as to make your boutique different e.g. what you are selling, the size of the shop, target clientele, location etc.
Where are you located, and can we come and have a site visit of your shop so that we can see the way forward.
You can email me at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
A boardroom is a place where an organization can hold different types of meeting and even training. How you design your boardroom really depends on the work you do. With modern technology in place, the traditional setup of the boardroom has changed where there was just a rectangular table and seats. Nowadays there are different shaped tables and there are also more equipment used in the boardrooms such as video conferencing equipment and training equipment. Boardrooms today also allow you to have different set-ups such as:
- The Theatre
- The U-shape
- The Classroom
- The Conference
When designing your boardroom, keep the following in mind:-
- You should create enough space so that participants can move freely and easily.
- Try to keep tacky power cables and internet wires hidden.
- Create space for equipment that may be used for presentations such projectors and screens.
There comes a time when you are fed up with your room, but you are also tied up financially, and with economy, who can blame you. But this doesn’t mean that you can’t transform your room. Here are 5 easy and affordable ways to do it.
- De-clutter: This is the EASIEST and CHEAPEST way to improve the look of your room. So get your boxes and bin bags and get rid of everything that you have not used in the past 6 months. You might even find things that you have not used in 5 years. The truth is, you will never use them again. There will probably be better modernized versions of the product today, or what you are holding on to is simply out of fashion. Instead of throwing it out, give it out.
- Storage: To avoid the problem of clutter again, you will require to look into appropriate storage systems. This can vary from baskets to put your dvds away, to bookcases or chests, that double up as a coffee table,for your books. Storage solutions can be very creative and can keep your little messes hidden.
- Colour: Use of colour instantly updates a room. This can be in the form of coloured pillows or a throw strewn over a couch. You can also add a flair of colour by repainting your space. It doesn’t have to be the whole room, it can just be one wall painted in a different colour. This wall becomes the new focus of the room and you can add paintings, pictures or a mirrors to it.
- Soft Furnishings: Changing furnishings such as carpets, curtains or even bed covers can do wonders to your space. Add a rug too.
- Lighting: Create a different ambiance in your room using lighting. Table and/ or floor lamps can achieve different moods. You can even use candles. Creative use of lighting can make your room look and feel,warm and cosy.
Even with a large variety of colours, most people still opt for the colour brown. And why not? It is a neutral colour, such a comforting colour and also the colour of chocolate ;-). It is a warm colour that is best seen at home in the form of polished wood.
Brown has been used since time in memorial and it will never go out of style. This is so because the colour dominates many spaces today, but this doesn’t mean that brown has to be boring. You don’t have to make everything in your space brown i.e. your sofas, tables, carpet, curtains etc.
To make brown more interesting in your space, you can add pattern and prints which can be in a variety of colour.
You can also use different textures in your space so as to accentuate the colour brown.
And if you are brave enough (which I know you are) why not add another colour, a bright colour. Brown is a neutral colour therefore making it a suitable base for other colours.
Azizi is a Kenyan based business that focuses on Interior Design and Event Decor. Azizi is out to introduce to Kenya and the rest of the world to ‘Out of the Box’ creations and ideas.
This blog will focus on simple yet innovative concepts to transform all sort of spaces, whether indoors or outdoors.
I hope you enjoy what we have to offer.